Trading Update - COVID-19
Both stores; Warringah Mall and Macquarie Centre, currently remain open with updated in-store procedures in line with government regulations and the ever evolving COVID-19 situation on the Northern Beaches and beyond.
In order to minimise non-essential interactions we are offering FREE DELIVERY to any customers located in the Northern Beaches Council area. We also offer a Click and Collect service on our website. We also encourage all customers to phone, email or contact us on Facebook to discuss their music needs prior to coming in store to ensure in store contact is kept to a minimum.
To protect the health of our staff and customers and help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented several additional important measures including:
- Requiring all customers to sign via the Service NSW APP QR codes provided at entry
- Requiring customers to use hand sanitiser upon entry to the store
- Temporarily restricting the handling of vocal, brass and woodwind instruments
- No "change of mind" exchanges on instruments played by mouth eg. microphones, harmonicas, recorders, brass and woodwind etc.
- All customer facing staff are urged to wear masks, we also encourage all customers to wear masks when visiting the store
- Request customers limit the amount of time spent in store
- Routinely disinfecting contact surfaces such as counter tops, EFTPOS machines, phones and common areas
Please do not come in stores if you:
- Feel unwell
- Are awaiting COVID test results
- Have been exposed with anyone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Have visited a venue within the timeframe identified by NSW Health as a COVID contact spot and have not met testing/isolation requirements.
COVID has had an impact on stock availability within Australia. These are factors outside of our control. There are instances where shipments have been further delayed beyond the timelines suppliers have provided. Mall Music staff will do the best to provide you with information and timelines, however these regularly change and we ask for your patience and understanding as we all navigate this period.
Suppliers in our industry will remain closed for the Christmas Holiday Period until the beginning of 2021.
We thank you for your support, patience and understanding through this difficult time. We are most thankful for all of those who have chosen to shop local and shop with us during a trading period we rely on for many months to come.
Updates are regularly posted on our Facebook and Instagram page.