Trading Update - COVID-19
Warringah Mall and Macquarie Centre stores currently remain open with updated in-store procedures in line with government regulations and the ever-evolving COVID-19 situation on the Northern Beaches and beyond.
To minimise non-essential interactions, we offer FREE DELIVERY to any customers located in the Northern Beaches, Ku-ring-gai and City of Ryde Council area. We also offer a Click and Collect service on our website. We also encourage all customers to phone, email or contact us on Facebook to discuss their music needs before coming in-store to ensure in-store contact is kept to a minimum.
To protect the health of our staff and customers and help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented several additional necessary measures, including:
- Requiring all customers and staff are required to wear a facemask.
- Requiring all customers to sign in via the Service NSW APP QR Code upon entry to the store.
- Temporarily restricting the handling of vocal, brass and woodwind instruments in-store.
- No handling of other instruments without first approaching a staff member for assistance
- No "change of mind" exchanges on instruments played by mouth eg. microphones, harmonicas, recorders, brass and woodwind etc.
- Request customers limit the amount of time spent in-store.
- Routinely disinfecting critical areas of the store, including counters, EPTPOS machines, phones and commonly used areas.
Please do not come to the store if you are feeling unwell, are awaiting COVID test results, have been exposed to anyone with Coronavirus or if you have visited a venue within the timeframe identified by NSW Health as a COVID contact spot and have not met testing/isolation requirements.
COVID has had an impact on stock availability within Australia. These are factors outside of our control. There are instances where shipments have been further delayed beyond the timelines suppliers have provided. Mall Music staff will do their best to provide you with information and timelines. However, these regularly change, and we ask for your patience and understanding as we all navigate this period.
Suppliers in our industry will remain closed for the Christmas Holiday Period until the beginning of 2021.
We thank you for your support, patience and understanding through this difficult time. We are most thankful for all who have chosen to shop local and independent during this difficult time.